I’m excited to be a featured wedding photographer over at Wedding Venture today! When they contacted me to let me know they were naming me a top wedding photographer in Baton Rouge, I was just a lil’ bit pumped.
These days, there seem to be a ton of wedding directories out there. And if you’re like me, you start researching and quickly get overwhelmed with all of the options available. Who should you really be listening to?!
Wedding Venture is a great resource for couples during the wedding planning process. And my interview over on their site today is a fun little piece answering a few of the most commonly asked questions by wedding couples.
Go check out my interview HERE to hear my take on:
- What differentiates one photographer from another?
- Questions to ask before booking your wedding photographer
- Where should you splurge, and where should you save if you’re on a budget?
- What information does your photographer need from you to be most successful?
- What’s my favorite “trend” in wedding photography?
- AND – What’s my most memorable wedding, ever?! (Spoiler alert: that one was realllllly difficult to answer!)
Being named as a top wedding photographer in Baton Rouge is not a designation that I take lightly! I take pride in working really hard for my clients. I’m honored to have worked with many couples over the years who have treated me as an extra family member on one of the most special days of their lives. Creating memories with amazing people is my very favorite part of my job.
I hope my answers to the questions in this interview help you answer some of the questions you may have–and some you may not have thought of! If you have any other questions at all, please feel free to drop me a line and ask away.
And if you haven’t chosen a wedding photographer for your big day yet, I’d love to talk with you! Click HERE to find out more about my wedding work, and get in touch.